FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURE
- Foundation made from a reinforced concrete slab.
- Structure made of pillars and reinforced concrete slabs.
- All foundations and structure must comply with current regulations.
- Buried plumbing and downspouts using polypropylene pipes with soundproofing characteristics.
- Ventilated technical facade system made of a substructure of variable thickness and width, according to stress calculations, for fitting panels and/or plates to the exterior. - Laminated glass handrails in double butyral on terraces.
- Enclosures with exterior finishing plate, thermal and acoustic insulation embedded in the supporting substructure, and double-laminated plasterboard.
- Large-format porcelain tile in secondary bathrooms.
- Three-layer oak wood deck 14 mm thick and 190 mm minimum-width slats in the rest of the house.
- Anti-impact acoustic insulation under all floors.
- On terraces, natural stone flooring with non-slip finish.
- Tiling in the entryway, common and exterior areas according to the interior design and landscaping projects.
INTERIOR VERTICAL PARAMENTS
- Interior partitions using modular partition system of laminated plaster panels:
Between homes: 20 cm thickness (double structure 5 plates, acoustic membrane and thermal insulation). Interior of the homes 10 cm thickness (4 plates + thermal insulation). Bedrooms will have acoustic membrane. On walls in wet rooms, laminated gypsum panels must have water-repellent properties.
- Large porcelain tiling in bathrooms.
- Porcelain tiles around rotary clothes line.
- Rest of vertical paraments finished with smooth white plastic paint.
- False ceilings with laminated plaster panels throughout the house with manholes in areas for indoor air conditioning equipment. - Cove and indirect lighting with LEDs in the living room according to the design.
- Indirect lighting with LEDs on terraced ceilings.
- Climalit 8+14+6/6 or similar double glazing, low emissivity with specific laminar glass to reinforce the acoustic insulation.
- Home automation system based on the KNX standard, which allows coordinated control of temperature, humidity, lighting, blinds, air quality and communication with access through video entry, allowing a smartphone or tablet to be used as remote control, inside and outside the home.
- Self-regulating Individual Mechanical Ventilation System in each home.
- Electric shutters connected to home automation system.
- Sanitary appliances, Duravit brand or similar, with Water Label certification.
- Grohe taps or similar, with Water Label certification.
- Fully equipped kitchens, with matching countertops and shelves in high durability porcelain material, and with efficient Miele, Smeg or similar appliances with Energy
Star or equivalent performance certification.
- Internal water distribution network with cross-linked polypropylene (PEX) or multilayer pipe.
- Complete installation of air conditioning, underfloor heating and cooling, and domestic hot water through the Aerotermia system, with heat pump and concealed conduits.
- Duct system for collecting waste, separating waste for recycling.
- Centralised vacuum system in each home.
- Electrical installation according to REBT with a high electrification grade.
- Lighting with dichroic LEDs and presence detectors in distributors and common areas.
- Television, telephone and telecommunication connections in the living room and bedrooms. Terraces with television socket.
- Mechanisms from Jung, Niessen or similar firms and electrical equipment with the specifications necessary to comply with the LEED sustainable building certification system.
- Access door to the armoured house, with a 240 cm high door. - Interior carpentry lacquered in white, with 240 cm high doors.
- Built-in wardrobes fitted with shelves, bars and drawer units, according to each type. With interior lighting system using built-in LEDs and lined internally with melamine textile finish. The doors must be foldable and/or sliding and must match the rest of the house's interior carpentry.
- Aluminium exterior carpentry, with sliding leaves integrated in Schüco, Cortiso or similar brand flooring, and folding-tilt-turn doors according to type.
- Thermal insulation on the facades of mineral wool with thickness of 60, 80 and 90 mm. - Acoustic insulation in the ceilings.
- On floors, insulation by means of the climate control system by heated and cooled floor.
- Schindler, Otis or similar brand, speed 25m/s. Main elevator cabin for up to 11 people and special-size cabin elevator valid for stretchers up to 21 people. Both will be equipped with regenerative traction systems.
- Outdoor infinity pool with salt chlorination, integrated in the landscaping project.
- Gym in mezzanine with Technogym, Life Fitness or similar equipment.
- Social Club located on the two upper floors of the tower, with indoor heated pool, lounge, kitchen, bar, two toilets and terrace. - Indoor pool water heating system based on thermal solar panels.
- Paddle tennis court.
- WIFI zone throughout the entire complex.
- Curtain wall of double height in the social club, brand Schüco, Cortizo or similar.
- Toilets and changing rooms in the pool areas.
- Access area leading to the main entrance of the building, with an area for loading and unloading.
- Video surveillance in communal areas.
- Nautical storeroom, with storage capacity for jet skis.
- Rainwater collection for reuse in garden irrigation, as required by the LEED sustainable building certification system.
- Collection of waste water to be reused in the filling of toilet tanks.
- External landscaped areas with native and low-consumption species pursuant to the specific landscaping project.
- Each home must be equipped with sustainable mobility features to comply with LEED sustainable building certification system requirements: Electric car BMW i3.
Electric bicycle BMW E-Bike.
PARKING and storerooms
- 70 parking spaces, minimum measurements 2,5 x 5m.
- Vehicle washing area with water outlet, air compressor and vacuum cleaner. - Vehicles that park inside the plot must be EURO 6 or higher.
- Each home has a parking space with electric charger, with a level 2 charging capacity (208V) or higher, and will comply with the international standard IEC 62196 of the International Electrotechnical Commission. These chargers will be connected to a server via WIFI, cable or other mechanism of internet communication to be able to provide charging outside of peak consumption hours to reduce the cost.
- Storage area located on the second basement. Each home has 1 storeroom with forced ventilation system in communal areas.
One of the most remarkable features of the Costa Blanca landscape is the sea but not less significant are the mountains that look out to it.
The Alicante area is one of the most mountainous in Spain; and the Mediterranean landscape is shown in all its grandeur.
If you wish you can visit small towns hidden among mountain ranges or otherwise, gateway to the most modern and lively coastal cities where you can enjoy an intense nightlife. History and monumental architecture define the landscape of towns and cities of the interior of Alicante's province. Also, along the coast you can find numerous marinas and countless nautical and sports facilities to enjoy the sea and all it has to offer.
More than 200 kilometres of coastline, full of beaches with calm waters and soft sands to delight on countless hours of sun a year and take pleasure on its privileged climate and soft sea.
Towards the Nord of Alicante we can find the Marina Alta where the mountains cross the area and reach the sea forming impressive cliffs. Along the cliffs with we find small and secluded beaches in traditional and picturesque towns such as Dénia, Jávea, Benitatxell or Benissa.
If we move toward the South, the Marina Baixa region has some of the most famous and prestigious fine sand beaches, such as Benidorm (Levante and Poniente).
The Alicante province also counts with a wide variety of Natural Parks, among which are coastal mountain ranges (as the Serra Gelada in Benidorm, the Peñón of Ifach in Calpe or the Montgó in Denia); inland sierras (the Sierras de Mariola and the Font Roja, in Alcoy), and also wetlands of high ecological value (Salinas de Santa Pola, Lagunas de Torrevieja-La Mata, El Hondo de Elche and La Marjal de Pego-Oliva).
In front of the coast of Santa Pola, is located the small Island of Tabarca which became a Natural Reserve in 1986. This little Mediterranean gem exhibits great wealth in its seabed and has a rich marine fauna. Moving along the coast, and between the town of Jávea and Dénia we find the cape of San Antonio (el Cabo de San Antonio) an outstanding Marine Reserve of the Costa Blanca, which is a highly recommended area for lovers of diving and panoramic visits.
The interior area of the Costa Blanca environment treasures the greatest beauty and charm of the Spanish Mediterranean. Its richness is defined by the beauty of its landscapes, full of contrasts between valleys and mountain, the historical footprint and heritage of different civilizations that have inhabited this land, and also the wealth of gastronomic, artisan and festive traditions, unique in the world.
The interior of the province is in essence an emblematic region where you can contemplate and admire the authentic Mediterranean landscape: mountains that reach up to 1,500 m., such Aitana and Puig Campana, valleys, ravines, caves and fertile agricultural areas dedicated to vineyards, citrus fruits and vegetables, also almond, olive, cherry or medlar groves, among others.
The area has a vast and diverse collection of archaeological sites, monuments such as castles, fortresses, churches and palaces, and popular buildings such as the farmhouses, riu- raus, ditches, Arabic wells, baths and laundries, reservoirs that show the vestiges of past eras and civilisations.
LEISURE AND SPORTS
As for its nautical offer, the Costa Blanca includes more than 20 leisure ports and marinas, 9,000 moorings and three Nautical Stations, together with a wide and complete range of services and infrastructures, which makes this area of the Mediterranean one of the most complete to sail and practice a variety of nautical sports.
The offer that you can find to practice nautical sports, especially sailing and diving has become one of the most attractive and demanded in the Spanish Mediterranean.
The seabed of the Costa Blanca is especially rich and beautiful and is an idyllic environment for diving enthusiasts who can immerse in spots of breath-taking beauty like L'Illa de Benidorm, or the Marine Reserves of Cabo de San Antonio and Tabarca.
Sailing, windsurfing, flysurfing, rowing, canoeing, water skiing, jet skis, catamarans or recreational cruises are just some of the possibilities of water sports that can be practiced in the province of Alicante.
For golf enthusiasts, the Costa Blanca is also a true paradise. It has become one of the main international centres of reference in the practice of this sport throughout the year, thanks to an exceptional climate, with nearly 300 sunny days, and also for its easy access to those centres.
At present, the supply of golf courses on the Costa Blanca exceeds the fortnight; some of the golf courses have been designed by expert athletes, such as Severiano Ballesteros.
All of this accompanied by it gastronomic culture make the Costa Blanca a unique and attractive place 365 days a year that you can not miss.
BENIDORM'S SEAFRONT IS KNOW FOR ITS FINE GOLDEN SAND, CLEAR WATER AND CLEAN, WELL-MAINTAINED BEACHES, ALL YEAR ROUND.
At its northern end, two small sandy and rocky coves, Cala del Tio Ximo and Cala Almadrava, are perfect for diving and those who enjoy a secluded dip.
Behind these coves, the promenade of the popular Playa de Levante begins, which has a full range of services on offer and a lively buzz all year round.
To the south of the port, Playa de Poniente competes in beauty and services with the former, and both share a very privileged location, being bathed in sunshine until very late in the day, even in winter. Between the two, in a section that corresponds to the old town and the shelter of the Punta Canfali, is the small Cove of Mal Pas and, in front of it, Benidorm Island, a paradise for scuba divers.
0034 966 276 905